The New improved DN78 II Phantom Valve is a 2 channel desktop analogue rotary DJ mixer featuring 2 x high quality phono inputs, 2 x line inputs, 2 x 2 studio grade sound card, stereo effects send and returns, one mono mic channel and features rotary faders and a rotary cross-fader. It also has a high quality valve stage to give it a truly studio quality sound, adding real warm and depth
The DN78 II Features:
We have used design principles found in the best studio and audiophile grade hi- to create a unique sounding mixer, which uses a combination of high quality op-amps, audio grade capacitors and quality audio faders, unlike the majority of standard DJ mixers.
Each of the channels is equipped with a standard 3 band baxandall type eq with between -18db and +12db of gain at specially selected musical frequency's.
The DN78 is also equipped with an isolator on the output giving +8db of boost and total cut of three carefully selected frequency's, with a wide 'Q' range .
Uniquely offered on our rotary mixer is a high quality 2 stage Phono pre-amp with capacitance loading switches for cartridge alignment. Also a 32bit/192kHz four channel sound card built in to the DN78 The sound card uses a USB interface found in the best converters in the world and the latest delta sigma over-sampling DAC's to give true studio quality playback from most popular DJ software platforms on both MAC and PC.
* PHONO STAGE: RIAA 47k ohm, S/N 90 dB 3 to 100mV. Moving Magnetic pick up.
* 100, 220, 330 & 470 pf switchable loading. Standard RIAA curve +/-0.2db. Switchable to line inputs.
* LINE IN: >47k ohm -10 to +15dBu. S/N 110dB
* USB AUDIO: 32 bit up to 192khz. 2 x 2 In. S/N <112 dB D/R. Win & Mac OSx - Plug and Play for Mac
* MIC INPUT: >600 ohm, -47dB to -10dB. Gain +60dB
* MIX OUT: (XLR) Servo Balanced XLR male >600 ohm +4dBu.
* BOOTH OUT: (XLR) Servo Balanced XLR male >600 ohm +4dBu
* MIX OUT & BOOTH OUT: Unbalanced, RCA. 0dB 47 ohm
* MAX OUTPUT LEVEL: (XLR) Booth and Master. +24dB. Before clipping
* MAX OUTPUT LEVEL: (RCA) Booth and Master. +20dB. Before clipping
* EFFECTS SEND: 47K ohm, +18dB. Stereo TRS, Tip L, Ring R.
* EFFECTS RETURN: 47K ohm, -20dB to +20dB. Stereo TRS. Tip L, ring R.
* ISOLATOR: LOW 0-280Hz, MID 260Hz – 2K, HIGH 2K – 20k (12db/octave) -inf. to +8dB. Flat at centre/Bypass
* FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 4Hz – 28kHz +/- 1db
* 3-band baxandall EQ per channel: Bass 180hz -18db to +10dB, Mid 900hz +/-12dB, Top 5khz +/-12db
* CHANNEL GAIN: -10db to +6db Gain trim.
* HEADROOM: +28dB. NOISE: -88dB Ave.
* Distortion < 0.02% THD+noise @1kHz @ +20db (Bypass) 0.25% Valve
* Crosstalk < -90dB between channels 1& 2
* Channel separation > -85db. Signal to Noise ratio > 95db
* Headphone Amp: 500mw into16 ohm. 30 - 120 ohm recommended
* Channel meters, peak reading 5 LED -18, -10, -4, 0, +4db
* Main Meters PPM/VU -20dB to +9dB. LED CLIP: +12 db
* Record out mini jack - 0db impedance 47k - Direct valve, fixed output.
* AC mains 110 and 240V AC @ 50-60hz. Consumption 28W max
* Fuse rating 100-250v T600maMains In, 3 pin T5 cable earthed.
* VALVE: JRP 5760/ 396a / 2c51 dual triode, triple silver mica. recommended change every 8000 - 12000 hours